Careers with Hickey & Hyndman Insurance Ltd.
WHO WE ARE
Hickey & Hyndman Insurance Ltd. is proud to have 6 offices in Southeast NB. We believe in shopping local and giving back to the communities which support us. We are an Independent Broker and this means – We are ACTING on behalf of the customer and not the Insurance Company, we are Independent of any Insurance Company. When you buy through Hickey & Hyndman Insurance Ltd., an Independent Insurance Broker, rest assured you are using the services of qualified insurance professionals who understand your needs and will provide recommendations and advice to suit them.
Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager – Moncton & Cap Pele
Hickey & Hyndman Insurance Ltd. is looking for a Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager for our Moncton and Cap Pele team!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide customers with the highest possible level of service. This includes responsibility for all communication in the areas of selling, servicing and maintaining of customer files and documents and the drive to Go Beyond The Policy to set Hickey & Hyndman Insurance Ltd. apart from the competition.
If you’re looking for a dynamic work environment, keep reading!
YOUR DAY AS A PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Manage a Personal Lines book of business through proactive customer contact
- Process all renewals, endorsements, and cancellations
- Contact clients for renewal instructions and updating information as changes occur
- Provide policy coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry
- Address phone call inquiries and walk-in traffic accurately and efficiently
- Explain and recommend coverages
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of all general insurance products
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Have a CIP or CAIB designation or keen to become a designated professional
- 1- 3 years of related experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to work well independently, as part of a team and with others throughout the organization
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Customer focused and service oriented
- High attention to detail and precision
- Able and willing to work under pressure when needed
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and pension matching plans
- A culture that encourages and supports continued education
- Become part of our community, within Sears and beyond
If you think you have the necessary skills to blow us away and are willing to learn and try new things – please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.